Monday, September 14, 2015

FIRST LOOK AT CHLOE BENNET'S QUAKE OUTFIT


Courtesy of Comic Vine we get to see Chloe Bennet's Quake costume for the upcoming 3rd season of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The costume was designed by Ann Foley. Ann Foley also designed the costumes for Mockingbird as well as for Deathlok for the show.






"It's about strength. She feels very empowered in it.... That's what was important to me, that she felt empowered to me," said Foley. "I wanted to stay true to some of the designs I saw in the comics. In the style lines, I wanted to pay a little bit of a tribute to her tactical ability from last season, but we also incorporated the Quake symbol into her gauntlets and on the back of her suit."

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return for Season 3 on ABC on Tuesday, September 29.

The Comic Vine article can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment